Who Should Attend?
• All APA Members, including Early Career Psychiatrists and Psychiatric Residents
• International Psychiatrists
• Primary Care Physicians
• Mental Health Professionals from all disciplines
Why Should You Attend?
• Earn CME credit from over 100 expertly-led education sessions
• Network with 1,500 mental health professionals and obtain solutions for the challenges you face
• Interact with experts in small group settings
• Acquire new skills in clinical psychiatry to improve patient care
• Access a variety of treatment choice, including psychotherapeutic and pharmacological options
NEW Course! DSM-5TM: What You Need to Know
David J. Kupfer, M.D., DSM Task Force Chair
Darrel Regier, M.D., M.P.H., DSM Task Force Vice-Chair
Saturday, October 12, 8:00 a.m.-Noon
Program questions? Contact the Program Office at 703-907-7841.
Make your reservation by September 9, 2013
Marriott Philadelphia Downtown
1201 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Marriott Hotel Information
Amtrak offers a 10% discount off the lowest fare to Philadelphia, PA.
Need assistance with travel arrangements?
Contact MacNair Travel Management at 1-877-650-04266 or email@example.com.
Be sure to identify yourself as an APA IPS attendee.
All-in-one program, registration, hotel and travel ...
Registration Fees and
• Member Registration
• Nonmember Registration
• Registration Form
(fax to 703-907-1097)
Contact IPS Registration at
703-907-7810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.