Practicing in the United States:
- Steps to Practice in the US, American Medical Association (AMA)
- Immigration Information for IMGs, American Medical Association (AMA)
- Frequently Asked Questions, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (ABPN)
- Examination Applications, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (ABPN)
- Programs & Services, Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
Resources for Developing Nations:
- HINARI, World Health Organization (WHO): The APA is a participant with HINARI, Access to Research in Health Programme, which provides online access to major journals in biomedical and social sciences to local, not-for-profit institutions in developing countries.
- APA-WPA Books for Developing Nations: The APA and WPA partner in this event at the APA Annual Meeting to provide psychiatrists from identified developing nations with the opportunity to collect books, journals, and other educational resources donated by publishers exhibiting at the Annual Meeting.
- APA Human Rights Award Recipients
- World Psychiatric Association Journal
- Madrid Declaration on Ethical Standards for Psychiatric Practice
- International Psychiatric Websites